Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Day

I wish it was spring.  It is very windy and raining here today.  So I made this spring card.
  I have a bird bath that look at lot like this one in my backyard and the birds love it.  It is so fun to sit an watch them in it and sometimes even fight over it.  When the weather gets nicer we will have to add water to it at least daily as they splash water everywhere. I used the sketch from StampTV.  I am also entering it into the challenge for Joan's Garden.  Joan's challenge this week is a recipe, to use the colors orange and blue, spring theme, use a die cut, and use a circle.  Also The Pink Elephant's challenge is a Spring Time, so I will be entering there as well. Thank you for stopping by. 


Card Details
Stamps: Spring has Sprung- Gina K Designs
Paper: DCWV citrus
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Other: nestabilities

1 comment:

  1. What a cute Spring card Brenda. I love the image. We finally saw a few birds in our yard yesterday. I am really ready for Spring. Thanks for joining us in the Joan's Gardens Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.