Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Cuttlebug Spot - Push the Button

Happy Tuesday!!! It is time for another The Cuttlebug Spot challenge. This week the challenge is to use buttons on your creation.
On Saturday I recieved this adorable image that I had ordered from Simon Says, it is an Ippity stamp from Unity.  I couldn't wait to color this one.  I also used the sketch  from The Sweet Stop. They are celebrating 100 sketches this week and there is a twist to the sketch this week of How Sweet.  I chose to go with a sweet image instead of an image of something sweet.

Now you should head over to The Cuttlebug Spot and check out my fellow Design Team members and see their gorgeous creations.  I hope you have time to play along this week.

I would like to thank you all of you who take the time to leave such wonderful comments on my cards.  It really means so much to me.  I also want to apologize for not getting to you blogs nearly often enough to share some love. Thank you for stopping by and hugs to you all.



Card Details
Stamps:Rain or shine-Unity
Paper: pure luxury, basic grey urban prairie
Ink: memento
Other: buttons twine, nestabilities, cuttlebug, swiis dots folder

5 comments:

  1. OOH what pretty colors, Brenda! Love th image and the sentiment! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my goodness what a great image! I love it! Also love the paper you have used, I have that one too, it is gorgious and all in all as cute as a button!

    love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda this is adorable, love the stamp this must be the one you were talking about, it's a cutie! Very fun layout too!! Good to see you yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, your image is so adorable and the sentiment is just lovely. Must get some more stamps like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coloring! All the colors in your card work so well togehter! That image and sentiment are just perfect too!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.