Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Little Critters Thank You

Hello I hoep you are having a great week.  It is almost the weekend and as for me I can't wait.  Anyway i have this card to share today that I made for the this weeks sketch for Card Positioning Systems and The Spotted Chicks challenge to use kraft.  I love this sketch and I think it is very well suited for a masculine card.  created this scene with Little Critters from Gina K Designs and illustrated by Theresa Momber.  Thank you for stopping by.


Card Details
Stamps: Little Critters, Home Tweet Home- GKD
Paper: pure luxury, Basic Grey Oliver
Ink: memento tuxedo black, summer sky, desert sand
Other: hodge podge hardware SU

3 comments:

  1. This is very cute! Great job coloring!! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch Blog this week!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo Brenda, this is SO STINKIN CUTE!! Oh man, how I do love that image and that patterned paper couldn't be MORE PERFECT! Thanks so much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that frog, so cute.
    The main reason I am stopping by is I have an award for you. I chose sites that inspire me and yours is one, please stop by my site, just copy and paste and follow the rules.
    Big Hugs,
    ^..^ Cat ^..^

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.