Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Designs Divas Oldie But Goodies Blog Hop




Hello it is time for another Design Diva Hop.  What is a Design Diva  you say, well it is a group of stampers on facebook.  The theme of the hop is always the same,  we are use "Oldies but, Goodies". Pulling stamps, papers, tools, embellishments, etc. anything that's at least 6 mos. or older to make a card, SB layout, paper project, etc.  I love this as I tend to use my new stuff and forget about the old stuff.

For my card I used the very first Gina K Designs stamp that I bought. I love this butterfly from Take Flight. I haven't used this stamp in a long time. I think that the first year and a half I had it I about wore it out I used it so much.

Everything I used to make this card is at the very least six months old with the exception of the gorgeous patterned paper, it is brand new Bo Bunny Gabrielle collection. 

You should have arrived here from the Cindy Grigiski.  Your next stop on the hop is Vicki Patranc.  If you would like to start at the begining then head on over to Melissa Cash.

I hope you enjoy the hop and are inspired to pull out some of your older stamps ans supplies and get inky.  Thank you for stopping by.


Card Details
Stamps: Take Flight-Gina K Designs
Paper: pure luxury, BoBunny
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, deseert sand
Other: pearl brad, ribbon, nestabilities

18 comments:

  1. Love the image. The colors in the paper really set the butterfly off so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the colors and you colored the butterfly beautifully with the soft tones. I do have that stamp in my neglected stash.... hmmm, just might have to dust it off. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely butterfly brenda, pretty colors too!
    I love digging through stash for this hop, too fun!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's gorgeous!!!! I love that butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring and shading on that butterfly, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty combination of image, paper and embellishments. I like your layout also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful butterfly!! Love the layout and the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning papers and accents on this card, Brenda! I would have worn out that butterfly stamp, too! Just beautiful! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cared. I love butterflies because they always add a touch of elegance to any card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love butterflies and yours is so pretty and you colored it so nicely to go with that beautiful paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! This is a stunner, Brenda! Beautiful and so inspirational!!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful image- love the pretty colors and the beautiful Patterned paper! Fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your right, that is gorgeous paper!!! But that butterfly...WOW...how stunning!!!! Such a lovely card!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh this is so pretty! Love the soft colors and gorgeous Spring butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Brenda! I think I need to pull this set out and get it inky again! Are you guys getting hit with all of this yucky weather too? Still no power at home. I am hoping we have it back by the end of the weekend. Thanks so much for playing along with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Branda, what a beautiful card. The butterfly is gorgeous! Love the flower too!! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brenda, you did a beautiful job on your butterfly, that has always been my favorite butterfly set, Thanks for the beautiful card and the memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a sweet card and a beautiful butterfly. I love the way you colored it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.