Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Whimsy Stamps Challenge~Pretty In Pink

Hello it is time for a new monthly challenge for Whimsy Stamps Challenge .  This month the challenge is Pretty In Pink.  I used Robbie with Tablet from Marika Collins.

She is colored with copics.  The papers are from Carta Bella's Paris Girl.  I added a few feathers in behind the roses which are hard to see in the photo.  I hope you can join us and have a chance at winning some wonderful Whimsy prizes.  Oh and make sure you check out the fabulous cards from the rest of the design team.Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

Copics:C0, E23, E25, E30, E50, N3, R20, R81, W3

2 comments:

  1. How adorable, Brenda! Love the design & papers, the pretty embellies, and that fabulously-colored image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink,Pink,Pink I love it!
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.