Monday, April 22, 2013

Still Hot

Hello I hope you week is off to a great start.  It is Monday so that means it is time for a new Greeting Card Challenge at The Outlawz.  This week our challenge is to DIY patterned paper. Check out our sponsor this week.



I used Still Hot from Bugaboo Stamps.  I created the background by sponging pink on white paper and then stamping pink flowers on it.  I did the dame for the "wallpaper" behind the image.  Be sure to check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the team. I am also entering this into Just Us Girls Challenge to use the colors pretty in pink, so saffron, regal rose and certainly celery.
I hope you can play along.  Thank for stopping by.
Brenda
Copics:C0, E30, E43, E50, G40, N1, N3, R21, R30, Y32

5 comments:

  1. Very fun card, Brenda! I can certainly relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL - thanks for my giggle of the day :) Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - funny card! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely paper piecing! Love Bugaboo - are they fun to work with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dena Bugaboo is great to work with and they have so many fun images.

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.