Tuesday, April 23, 2013

StampTV CSS Alumni Spring Has Sprung

Hello it is time for another StampTV CSS Alumni Blog Hop. This time our theme is Spring Has Sprung.  I don't know about you but it is gorgeous here today!!  We are having the best weather that we have had in 8 months.  You should have arrived here from from the wonderful talented Betty.  If you get lost along the way you can find the complete blog hop list on StampTV.  Here is my card.

I used Birds and Blossoms illustrated by Theresa Momber.  Sorry the photo is a little washed out.  I have the hardest time with yellows and blues.  No matter how many photos I took or times I tried fixing it in photoshop I couldn't get it any better.  I will keep this very short as we are having internet outages in our area today and I don't know how much longer I have before we lose it again.

Your next stop is the fabulously creative Cheri.  Thank you for stopping by.

Brenda
Copics:B63, B66, G43, G46, N3, Y13, Y15, Y26

28 comments:

  1. I like this - pretty yellows, great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Anyone who would open this card would instantly think "spring".

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem seeing this beauty, Brenda. Your colors are spectacular and your card is stunning!!!! I hope you get those Internet issues fixed....it's a real inconvenience when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, Brenda! Love the cheery yellow, and your wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love all the yellow. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely delightful! Wonderful with all the yellows and pop of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That has got to be my newest most favorite set, Birds & Blossoms! Lovely card, yellow is so happy and happens to be my favorite color, beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour scheme for this card. So pretty and spring looking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all need more yellow right now! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sort of card - simple but stylish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the contrast between the flower and butterfly. Bring on spring, I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a nice reminder of spring love the butterfly color with the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is perfect for a cloudy day! The color brings warmth all around.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a spring beauty. I adore that image and love how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous Brenda!!! Love your happy happy card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it is beautiful just the way it is. Lovely colors and great focal image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty - bright and sunny card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous spring card. Perfect sentiment. Love the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I bet its nice to have spring coming its getting colder here. Love you card its a happy card

    ReplyDelete
  20. A very happy card, love the yellow distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. I love the blue butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Brenda. Love the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Brenda, this is just gorgeous! Love the pretty colors & paper; love the design & die cuts; and love the great image & sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  24. Spring has been a long time coming this year, and your card says it is here.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty. I love yellow.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.