Friday, April 12, 2013

Thanks a Bunch!

Hello I have a super quick post today to share a card I made for Flourishes April release Summer Lovin' Challenge.
The flowers and jar are from Flourishes Garden Picks and the sentiment is from With Gratitude.  I colored the image up a few days ago and it took until today for me to find time to finish the card up.  I am really squeaking this one in as the deadline for the challenge is in just over an hour.  Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.
Brenda

Copics: B0000, BG01, BG10, G40, G43, R81

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Brenda! I can spot a Flourishes stamp a mile away...know what I mean? Your coloring has brought this gorgeous image to life, my friend. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Glad you were able to finish it in time for the challenge! It's lovely with all those beautiful shades of pink! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very beautiful! I love this image and your stick pins look amazing on the bow. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and that's a gorgeous image. Lovely papers and embellies too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and so soft feeling. WOnderful creation. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Summer Lovin challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda, this is so beautiful! Love how you took the inspiration from the photo! Fantastic coloring! Thank you for playing along at the FLLC Summer Lovin' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss this one? I'm slipping, I tell ya, slipping!
    This is gorgeous, Brenda! Love the design, papers, colors, and your coloring is spectacular! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the color pallet you chose, especially the pinks.
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.