Monday, April 15, 2013

Learning to Dance In The Rain

Hello I want to start off saying that I am deeply saddened by the explosions today in Boston.  I can't even comprehend  the evil and anger that must harbor in the heart of beings that do these types of crimes.  My thoughts and prayers are going out to all of the victims and their loved ones.

Okay time for something happier.  It is time for a new challenge at The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge.  This week the challenge is April Showers.  You know what that means?  May flowers are just around the corner and with them much nicer weather.  This week Eureka Stamps is sponsoring our challenge.
I used Dance in the Rain from Unity and colored up this cutie with copics.  Added some glossy accents to the boots and used the sketch I created for last weeks CSS blog hop.  To create the rain drops I used the brush tip of copic marker BG000, it makes prefect little tear drop shapes. This card is also going to be entered into Simon Says Challenge, April Showers and or April Flowers. I hope you can play along with us this week.  Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda
Copics: BG000, BG10, R20, R22, R24, Y13, Y15

3 comments:

  1. I am so saddened by the bombing today. Thank you for mentioning it in your post. Your card is the most un-saddest thing ever...this is just darling, my friend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Such a cute image and great happy colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card and I love all the bright colors.
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.