Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Hour

Hello I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  It sure has been nice having some time off work which has allowed me to catch up on some Spring cleaning and DT commitments.  I have a card that I whipped up this morning for a couple of challenges.
I used Happy Hour from Kenny K.  You can find it here in the Whimsy Stamps Store.  I colored her with copics.  The papers are My Minds Eye.  I am entering this card into two challenges the first is KennyK's Krafty Krew's challenge being square.  I made this a 5 1/2 inch square card. (My favorite shape to make)  The second challenge is Sweet Sunday Sketch. I flipped the sketch to accommodate the direction of the image.  Well I am heading back to my stamping as I have many more cards to make this weekend.  Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

Copics:B0000, B32, C0, E21, E23, E27, E30, E31, E50, E51, G43, R05, R08, R30, R32, W0, W1


4 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Brenda! Love the papers and layout! Terrific coloring and paper-piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Brenda! Love the design & pretty colors & papers! Great coloring, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute paper and cute card, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great simple and fun card!I love the red and browns. Thanks for joining the challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Krew and good luck! And congrats on your Top 3 last challenge!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.