Monday, April 15, 2013

Blue Angel

Hello and Happy Monday!!  I am excited to say that a few weeks back I was ask to be a guest designer for Through The Craftroom Door Challenge.  Of course I said yes!!  I love their challenge and enjoy playing along.  The design team is uber talented and they always offer up such beautiful inspiration.  The challenge is Anything Goes!!  How cool it that?  I want to thank Sandi and the rest for the design team for choosing me for this opportunity to be their guest designer. 

I was provided with a beautiful image Charity Angel from Michelle Perkett Studios to work with.  Oh I did have fun coloring her.
To give her more of an angelic look I desided to add feathers behind her.  I also used a glitter pen to add some sparkle to her halo, wings and details on her dress.  Make sure to check out the design teams gorgeous creations and all the details of the challenge.  I hope you can play along.  Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda
Copics:B0000.B000. B02, B12, B23, B41, E50, E53, E55, E57, G43, R30

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, just wanted to stop by and tell you congrats on the GDT! This is a really gorgeous card! Love your colors, coloring, papers, die cuts, and fabulous embellies--especially those feathers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda your coloring and design of this card is Fabulous!I love the way you added the feathers too.
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.