Monday, April 23, 2012

Wishing you a Happy Day

Hello I have a quick card I made for Cat's challenge on StampTV to case Melanie Muenchinger.  I am a huge fan of Melanie's and dearly love her stamps so I jumped at the chance to case her as she is so incredibly talented.  I picked this card to case. Here is my take on it.
I changed from a one layer card to a layered card I also used a different sentiment that I scored around. I also sprayed the main body with perfect pearls mist. Something I rarely do is to decorate the inside, but today I decided to. Here is the inside.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Brenda 

Card details 
Stamps: A Beautiful Life, A Year of Borders, Whimsical Wishes, Vogue Vases - Gina K Designs
Paper: Pure Luxury - Gina K Designs
Ink: Kaleidacolor - Tsukineko
Other: rhinestones, Perfect Pearls Mist, Scor-Buddy
 

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, this is so pretty! The scoring is perfectly done to frame out the sentiment and the Perfect Pearls misting is a wonderful touch! Your coloring is beautiful, of course! (lovin' those blues!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Mel too! Great case .....love the inside. (-;

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.