Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ippity Opportunity Challenge~Sentiments

Hello and Happy Saturday!  I hope you are having some nice Spring weather like we are.  I have a card to share today that I made earlier this week for the Unity Opportunity Challenge to have your sentiment be the focus of you project.  I love this sentiment in fact it is one of the very first stamps from Unity that I bought.  The background is a technique that I picked up somewhere, I wish I could remember from who so I could give proper credit.  All  you do is color with copics across you paper and work you way up or down changing colors as you go and blending them.  I went over a couple of times until I was happy with it.  After stamping the sentiment I used the left over piece of card stock from a nestabilities cutout. I didn't want to add many embellishments to distract from the powerful sentiment so I just added a few rhinestones to the flower centers.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by.


Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful background! Thanks so much for joining us at The Unity Opportunity (Ippity!) Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.