Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The CuttleBug Spot~Easel Card

Hello it is time for another The CuttleBug Spot Challenge.  This week the challenge is to make an easel card.
Here is my card.
I used Dance in the Rain an Itty Bitty set form Unity.  After coloring with copics and cutting out with my oval nestabilities I sponged with summer sky from Memento.  The dp is Walk in The Park from Echo Park.  I am also entering this into iCopics challenge this week to use Spring Colors with your copics. 
Make sure you head over to The CuttleBug Spot and check out the gorgeous creations from my design team mates and the complete details of the challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week.


Brenda

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Brenda! Love that background paper and the bow treatment with the sheer ribbon and button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the color scheme and those stylin' rainboots are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O My Gosh, this birdie is sooooooooooo adorable with her booties/wellies! And that umbrella! It has been pouring here today but after seeing your card I have forgotten all about it!

    Great job!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute, Brenda...the bird image is absolutely adorable and I love the easel card design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrenda, I love this Chick in boots! Your raindrop paper is paerfect!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just so cute. That little chick is brilliant. A really fun card x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.