Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nature Inspired Lace

Hello I am back today with another card. I was lucky to have some time to stamp today and I made this card for Outlawz Copic/Promarker challenge to create something inspired by nature. I am also entering it into Flourishes noontime challenge from Wednesday to use lace. I just adore this little girl from Whimsy Stamps. She is fun to color and I do love to color. It is time consuming though as there is a lot of detail and then to cut out all the pieces for sponging the background. Well short post again as my wonderful hubby is taking me out. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Friday.

Brenda

4 comments:

  1. She is adorable, Brenda! Your coloring is beautiful, and I'm so glad that you found time to stamp! Miss you when you are gone :) Have fun with DH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors! She's a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! So tickled you entered it over at the Outlawz
    Have a wonderful weekend (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww... This is so sweet. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.