Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The CuttleBug Spot~Sketch

Hello, it is time for another challenge for The Cuttlebug Spot. This week we have this sketch challenge.
Here is my card based on the sketch.
I had so much fun making this card and an idea hit me for another one using both the sketch and the stamps so I made a second card.
I did vary a little from the sketch as I couldn't get the three circles to work for me. I used Wild About You from Gina K Designs which is Theresa Momber's latest set. I am loving this set and it will get a lot of inky love from me.  I sponged the background with Memento inks.  I will also be entering the second card into Craft A Scene's challenge-Silhouettes.   


 I hope you can play along with us this week. To get more details and to see what lovely creations the rest of the design team have head over to The Cuttlebug Spot. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week.


Brenda

 Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, isn't this challenge fun! I love what you did with the sketch! It is beautiful!!

    Have a great Easter!

    love
    Jannie XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Brenda, I love the giraffes and elephant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Brenda! Love the images and your sponged background is gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Craft A Scene!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Cards Brenda. I like how you've used the sketch. Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the animals you used on these cards are awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! two really great scenes based on the same concept design. Wonderful work! Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene this month. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg. I HAVE to get this set! Both of these are knockouts!
    Have a beautiful Easter GF
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful card, Brenda. Gorgeous stamps used to perfection

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both your cards are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.