Friday, April 13, 2012

Flourishes Noon Time Challenge

Hello super quick post to share a bookmark I made for Flourishes Noon Time Challenge from yesterday. The challenge is to create a card or project for the book lover in your life. I made a bookmark. The image is from Life Love and Lemons from Flourishes. I had the image is one I had colored for Flourishes Tuesday Trigger challenge that I decided not to use. It worked prefect for a bookmark and as I had it already cut into an oval it lead me to make my bookmark in a bit of a unusual shape. I like how it turned out.  Thank you for stopping by.

Brenda 

2 comments:

  1. Your bookmark is so fun in the different shape, great job. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable....love lemons

    Where did you purchase your card holder? I am having trouble keeping my cards closed or pics and have seen others use the one you used.....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.