Monday, December 26, 2011

Thank You So Much!

Hello I hope you had a lovely Christmas. I have a card I whipped up today for a few chllanges I will list below.
I used Dogwood and Butterfly and The Giving Tree from Gina K Designs. I colored the butterfly with copics before cutting it out. The background is sponged with memento cantaloupe and then I stamped one of the branches from Dogwood and Butterfly also in cantaloupe. As for the challenges I used this weeks sketch from MoJo Monday (MOJO221) and then SplitCoast Stampers Try a New Technique (TLC357) to make a thank you card. Thank you for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful background, butterfly and bow, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderfull card.
    hanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors - so nice to see some non Christmas colors (-:
    beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now....here's a gorgeous thank you card....talk about inspiration! Now, I thank you for that. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. I love the colors and the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those colors.
    I'm having fun looking at all the cards on Mojo up close.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity and inspiration.
    Allie
    welltrainedpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.