Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Cuttlebug Spot-Crafting Leftovers

Hello and welcome to another challenge for The Cuttlebug Spot. This week the challenge is Crafting Leftovers, to use scraps on your project. I use all scraps that I had. I loved this paper I got last year and still had a fairly large piece of it so I knew I wanted to use it. I used Celebrate the Season from Gina K Designs.
Be sure to check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the design team. I hope you can play along with us this week. Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Brenda! I love the blue paper and the cute snowman! The sparkly sentiment looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Bren, this is totally fabulous! LOVE the blues and silver together! Great card, so glad that the Cuttlebug site is back up and running!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.