Monday, December 12, 2011

The Cuttlebug Spot - Santa Baby

It is time for another challenge for The Cuttlebug Spot. This time the challenge is Santa Baby- Anything with Santa. Here is what I made.

 This is a pretty basic card, I used white craft ink to lightly sponge over the calendar and highlighted the 25th with a glitter gel pen.  I hope you can play along with us this week and make sure to check out what lovely creations the rest of the design team has for your viewing pleasure.  Thank you for stopping by.

I am also entering this card into Crazy 4 Challenges, challenge this week It's Santa.And into Joan's Garden challenge to show your Christmas card- Anything goes.

2 comments:

  1. Every time I hear "Santa Baby" I start singing. Not a pretty sound, I promise! lol... Love your card, Brenda - I haven't seen that CB folder! Great coloring, and the glitter is a fun touch! Thanks for sharing - simply MUST enter this challenge! Remind me, would ya? Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Santa is adorbs! Love him and loved the embossing!!!

    Want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas with lots of love and prezzies!!

    A Xmashug
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.