Friday, December 30, 2011

Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge-Week 88 Snowflake

Hello, I picked this weeks challenge for Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge and I picked to use a snowflake on your project. For my card I used a snowflake and the emboss resist technique to create a background. The stamps are from Ice and Snow from Mark's Finest Papers.
I hope you can play along with this week. If you do you have a chance at winning a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers. If you use a stamp from Mark's Finest Papers you will get you name in twice! Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Brenda--you did a wonderful job on this card! It is so pretty! I'm going to have to try to CASE this one! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Brenda! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, this is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing, and Happy New Year, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, snowy card! That snowflake is just gorgeous. Wishing you the best in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very pretty. I like the colors very much.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.