Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Hello, We are in full Christmas mode here. I was able to get a big chunk of my Christmas shopping done. The house is nearly done with decorations and I have a couple of Christmas projects done. Before I show you my card and ornament I have a bit of news. I am so thrilled to be a Guest Designer for this weeks Try a New Technique on SplitCoast Stampers. This week the challenge is to use buttons to create something Christmasy or wintery. I went with Christmas.
I hope you can join us this week and pull out those buttons (you know you have them) and make something fun. Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! Love it Brenda! (I love buttons!) I'll see if I can get a few moments to play along this week. It was great to see you on Saturday! CONGRATS on the Guest spot on SCS!! What an honor!! I'm soooo excited for you, whoo-hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this super cute card. Great use of the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super congrats on the GD spot at SCS - and you sure did two adorable projects - love love that card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.