Friday, December 9, 2011

Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge -Week 85 Thank You Card

It is time for another Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge. This week Linda is challenge to make a Thank You Card.
I used a new set from Mark's Finest Papers called Pucker Up.  It is such a fun set to work with. I love the is leads to use bright happy colors. I also used the sketch from Monday Monday. What a great sketch this week.

I hope you can play along with us this week, there is a stamp set to be won!  If you do and use a MFP stamp you will get you name in twice. Best of luck and thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. yep, i'm just gonna have to get me those elongated ovals from spellbinders. great look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda this is a lovely looking card....love that dp....great job with Pucker Up....and the pearls are perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colors & layout!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.