Sunday, May 16, 2010

Trophy Trout


Okay here it is, a mail holder made out of a dollar store napkin holder.  This was the challenge from Karen over on StampTV.    I made this for my dad who is an avid fisherman, as in he fishes every day.  The trout is from Theresa's latest set Gone Fishing from Gina K Designs.  Theresa had to wonderful guest designers for Gone Fishing Melissa and Mary Anne.  One of the cards that Melissa did really caught my eye and I knew as soon as I saw it I had to case it, this is my project casing her.  You can see Mellisa's card here.  Thank you for stopping by.





Project Details
Stamps Gone Fishing Gina K.
Paper: Pure luxury chocolate brown, all spruced up, tan leather
Ink: memento tuxedo black, rich cocoa
Copics: C0, E31, E50, R20, R22, YG95
Other: twine, napkin holder, tiny screw brads-Tim Holtz, cuttlebug, nestabilites

5 comments:

  1. Brenda, I love it! My dh and ds love to fish and I have our guest room decorated in a "lodge/cabin" style. Your trout looks like a real keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Brenda! Hope Dad loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable! great cover!
    AND love your new blog - does a beautiful background for your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this Brenda! perfect for a man gift! I tried to find one of those at my dollar store and they didnt have one, darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW, this is tooo cool, Brenda! Your Dad is sure to love this!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.