Sunday, May 16, 2010

Monochromatic Train

I have been making some changes to my blog, I hope you like them.  I was getting very tried of the old template and needed something fresh and new.  On to my card, I made this one for Tina's color challenge on StampTV using black, white and gray.  I also am entering it into Copic Creations challenge to make a  monochromatic card. This is the second card I have made within the last week without any embellishments, something I almost never do! 
 I will be back later today or tomorrow with another item I made, something new for me. Thank you for stopping by.


Card Details
Stamps:Happy Camper, Life is Good-Gina K.
Paper: Pure luxury black onyx, white-Gina K.
Ink:memento tuxedo black
Copics: C01, C3, C5, W0,W1,  W3

8 comments:

  1. I really like the image you picked and your coloring is fantatic. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely Monochromatic card Brenda!
    I love how you get the dimensions and angles right when you mix stamps.
    Love the new look blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda! I love the new blog look! Great choice of backgrounds. Your card is beautiful as well. That monochromatic scheme works wonderfully with your scene. Can't wait to see tomorrow's creation! (Thanks for your fabby comment on my blog today - it made my day!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for the challenge. Looking forward to your "something new"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great image to do in monochrome!

    Thanks so so much for trying out the technique and joining in on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very cool card! Thanks so much for joining us at Copic Creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hard not to add embellishments isn't it? (hee-hee!!) This really doesn't need them, perfect as it is and what a fabulous image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Copic Creations.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card! Some cards don't need embellishments to make them pretty and yours is one of them. Thanks for joining the Copic Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.