Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sweet Shaker

Here is a card I made last week for the Blast From the Past challenge on StampTV to make a shaker card.  I haven't made a shaker card in a very long time and had a lot of fun with this one.  Another short post today, sorry.  I do have some more cards to show I made three yesterday I just need to photograph them and share with you.  I hope to be back later today with at least one of them.

You may not know this about me, but I am a HUGE fan of Lost and it is ending tonight :(  I am excited to finally(hopefully) figure it all out, but very sad to see it end.  Thank you for stopping by.

Card Details
Stamps 100% Sweet-Gina K Designs
Paper: bashful blue, brilliant blue, SU retired DP
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Copics: B24, E29, E31, G05, R29, W0, YR04
Other: cuttlebug, nestaiblities, sprinkles

4 comments:

  1. What a fun shaker card! You made that donut look like a sinful temptation!!! - So real! Thanks for sharing...enjoy LOST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes! how delicious!!! I am behind on getting to challenges - not enough hours in a day thing!
    I'm huge huge fan of Lost too! BUT I havent watch any of this last season - have it all taped so I can sit down to a Lost marathon with no commercials! no one at work is allowed to talk about it around me LOL!! I just knew I couldnt take waiting from week-to-week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shaker card Brenda.......think we must be just behind you in the LOST story! The last ep screens this week here. Have to say I watched the first ep then missed a great chunk so didn't keep up BUT i'm sure it'll screen again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!! Love the shaker card! It definitely looks like little sprinkles have fallen off the donut, cute and clever!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.