Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Summer Birthday

Here is a card I made for the sketch on StampTV and the color challenge over on Markies' Finest Papers.  The colors are red white and blue.  As usual I am  posting just before the deadline, so I will keep is short. There still is time to enter the color challenge for Markie's Finest Papers, it ends Friday and you can win a stamp set from the new release. I want to tell you that I appericate the comments you all leave, thank you!


Card Details
Stamps: Eclectic Summer, Eclectic Summer Sayings
Paper: GKD pure luxury white, brilliant blue, BG June Bug
Ink: memento tuxedo black, summer sky, copics
Other ribbon, brads, nestabilities, cuttlebug

8 comments:

  1. Wow Brenda! That is a pretty cool card!! Perfect for both challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your mom Brenda -- that is a pretty cool card. Your shading on the balloon is beautiful. I love the little stars you added too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bright and cheerful card! Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!! Your coloring and shading is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coloring on this balloon and fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great uplifting card with bright, happy colors. Thanks for joining us in this first of Speedy's Friends' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hot air balloon!! Great coloring, Brenda (as always!!). Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.