Monday, May 31, 2010

Hello

Well I didn't go and fall of the face of the Earth, though it may have seemed like it.  I have been super busy and frankly just not in the mood to post anything.  For that I am sorry, I should be getting back on a more regular schedule again.  Goodness I have enough cards to show you some never before seen and some I never go around to posting here.

Before for I get to the card I have to show you today I have some news that I have been trying to keep quite about.  A few weeks ago I was ask to be a challenge hostess for StampTV.  Wahoo, I said yes of course, so for the next three months I will be hosting the Inspiration Challenges on Wednesdays.  I am a bit nervous, but very excited at the same time.  I hope you will be able to play along, you can win a stamp set valued at 24.95 or less and if you use Gina K Designs stamps you get you name put in twice



On to my card I used Botanicals one of the newest stamps set from Gina K Designs.  I made this for Carla's color challenge on StampTV.  Carla picked green, brown and ivory for this challenge, which is one of my favorite color combos.  This is my second easel card , they are so much fun and I love the way they look when displayed.   I will be back at the latest Wednesday morning with my card for my Inspiration Challenge.  Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Brenda!! What a wonderful honor and I'll be excited to see what your challenges will be each week!! Love your easel card. I need to make one of those this week (yikes) this is a new thing for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Brenda! Hope you have lots of fun...sure you will!
    This is a beautiful card I too love this colour combo and think I have the paper pad of the paper you used...which is just so nice. I'm hoping to pick up all kinds of goodies when i'm in the US later in June so I'm watching all the blogs to see what everyone is using LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Brenda. You will do a wonderful job. Looking forward to your challenges. This card is gorgeous. I love easel cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So looking forward to your challenge!


    ps I wanted to let you know, if you play this week with Speedy's Friends you will be eligible for the FREE stamp set drawing. Hope to see you there!! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card of yours, Brenda! You are amazingly talented, my friend and will do GREAT with the challenges! I can't wait to see all your inspiration you'll be providing us over the next several months!!!!!! Thank you for doing this for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Brenda! This card is absolutely beautiful. You truely are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.