Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Inspried Butterfly

A quick post to show a card I made this for Gina's Inspired Challenge on StampTV.  I started by sponging the green background with new sprout and then bamboo leaves from memento.  The foliage is from Hang in There and stamped with new sprout the with bamboo leaves that I had stamped off once.  The butterfly is my favorite butterfly stamp and is from Take Flight.  both stamp sets are from Gina K Designs.  Thank you for stopping by.


Card Details
Stamps Take Flight, Hang in There- GinaK
Paper: Pure luxury vibrant violet, fresh asparagus- Gina K, Basic Grey Kioshi
Ink: memento tuxedo black, new sprout, bamboo leaves
Copics: BV00, BV08, BV11, V17
Other: ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda! This is so pretty. I love your butterfly, and placing it on that foliage is a perfect background for it! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda!! That is BEAUTIFUL!! Gorgeous butterfly. I'm definitely inspired!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! love the panel and your butterfly..so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.