Sunday, November 8, 2009

Purple Magic

This is my second post of the day, so be sure to check out the post below if you missed it.



A quick post to show the card I made for a couple of  challenges the firs one is for the color challenges last week on StampTV.  The colors were dark purple and black, with the option of white or cream as a neutral.   the second challenge is for the Moxie Fab Plum Crazy challenge. I used the Magic of Christmas and Holiday Greetings from Gina K Designs.  I also used some of the fabulous gold metallic paper from Gina K Designs.  Thank you for stopping by.


Card Details:
Stamps: The Magic of Christmas, Holiday Greetings
Paper: Pure luxury black onyx, ivory, elegant eggplant
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copics
Copics: BV13
Other: gold pen, ghost snowflake, gold cord, button, circle punches, nestabilities, rhinestone, embossing folder, cuttlebug

7 comments:

  1. I am totally lovin' this card, Brenda! You have done a beautiful job of working with this week's color challenge! I love the button too - you know me and buttons! Amazing work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Brenda. I always love to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love how you paired it with the gold. Perfectly rich!

    Maren
    Paper Crafts Go-to Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Brenda! Love the design and that ghost snowflake you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfectly beautiful! love the gold with the plum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Brenda! Thanks for entering the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.