Sunday, November 22, 2009

Flaky Friends





Here is my card for Pile it ON this week.  The challenge this week is to use rub ons and work in at least on other challenge.  There is very little stamping, only the sentiment.  the adorable snowmen and snowflakes are rub ons from Royalo Langnickle.  I managed to work in a total of 7 challenges on of is Jessica's sketch on StampTV.  All of the challenges are listed below.  For the background behind the snowmen I started with some pure luxury white and sponged with bashful blue using a mask made from a torn piece of scratch paper.  I didn't have any blue brads that would work so I colored white ones with a copic marker (B23) and then covered them with waterfall stickles. To speed up the drying time I held each brad with a pair of tweezers and the hit them with my heat gun.  Thank you for stopping by.





Card Details:
Stamps: Hoilay Greetings Gina K Designs
Paper: pure luxury white, SU bashful blue
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Other: Rub ons, button embroidery floss, brads, MS  punch

14 comments:

  1. So beautiful and so cute too! I love your fall down snowperson!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable with the "fallen" snowman! LOVE IT. Way to go with so many challenges - ACK - can't even think of that many :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Brenda!

    thanks for plaing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Brenda - I can see Blue, Brads and Button so well done! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers this week.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!! Jaw dropping gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creation Brenda! You are the queen of combining challenges! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go combining those challenges!! And . . . so glad you played along with us at KL SNS! I just love snowmen, and these cuties are no exception. love the little scene created. GREAT job, great colors and the snowflakes in the top corner work perfectly with your card AND our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us and stop back again to see if you won!! :) Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cute little snowmen. :) Fab card. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers.

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, I would of had no idea your snowmen were rub on's. Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, love the snowmen. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love the snowflake trio and the snowman!!

    Thanks for playing on the KLSNS snowflake challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so stinkin cute. I just love it. Those snowmen look so playful.

    If you get a chance to look at my blog, I have some candy which consists of 'Swiss Pixies' images, basic grey papers, and some embellishments.

    Paula***

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are the challenge queen!! Love this card and was surprised that the snowmen were rub ons! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.