Friday, November 27, 2009

CSS Challenge Blog Hop

It's time for another CenterStage Spotlight Challenge Blog hop!

Hostess: Jessica Fick {Design Team Coordinator} 
Theme: Stamp and color the image on Patterned Paper  
{ any occasion card acceptable, it doesn't have to be Christmas themed}  
{ image may be cut out and layered, but must be stamped and colored on patterned paper}  
Requirement: any GinaK Designs stamp set & Glitter  
Bonus Challenge: decorate the inside of your card to coordinate




Tonight the StampTV CenterStage Spotlight Designers past and present are having a fun challenge blog hop. For my card I stamped the frame from Melanine's Festive Frame stamp set on some DP I had in my stash.  I layered the main panel on some of Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Silver Lining paper and on a base of Pure Luxury White.



Here is a close up so you can see the coloring and stickles on the patterned paper.



And here is a close up of the inside.

So I am trying to keep this short so you can check out the rest of the designers and see what fabulous creations they have to show you.  Thank you for stopping by.


Participating Designer's links:



Card Details:
Stamps: Festive Frame- Gina K Designs
Paper: pure luxury white, silver lining and making memories black tie
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, copics
Copics: B21, B23, E29, E33, E35, E57, Y11, YG95
Other: Star dust stickles, silver pearls, silver metallic marker

24 comments:

  1. Brenda, this is gorgeous! I love the blue poinsettia's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Brenda! I love the country feel this card has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the way the subtle pattern is visible through the transparent coloring...beautiful, soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Brenda. Love the blue poinsettias on that pretty background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very pretty Brenda! Love the patterned paper you used and the inside it just terrific :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda this is stunning! LOVE IT - the blue on the poins is so pretty! You rocked it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card Brenda! Love your colouring. Melanie's set looks to very popular for this technique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is great! Love the close up pic, it really shows the detail work. Beautiful card, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those poinsettias in blue Brenda! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the soft patterned dp you used, the blue poinsettias look gorgeous stamped on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brenda, this is very pretty. I love the blue poinsettias.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card and the colors. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous, Brenda! Love the colors and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful. The paper you chose to stamp the image on is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colors - and the tiny background print is perfect! Thank you for showing us your card

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card!! love those poinsettias done in Blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brenda, your card is absolutely fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Brenda! But you knew that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh so dainty and elegant!!! I love the inside corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE your card, Brenda!! What a perfect set to use with this challenge!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Brenda. So sorry it's take me so long to do the blog hop. I love your card. I LOVE the blue and brown! Gorgeous!!

    I am trying to spread the word about a "March of the Snowmen" Blog Hop I'm participating in, and would love to have you check it out. Lot's of blog candy being given away! The blog hop is tomorrow. http://melisawaldorf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.