Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Let it Snow...

Before I get to my card I would like to thank you all for the wonderfully sweet comments on my cards. I so appreciate that you take the time to leave a little bit of love and it so makes my day. {{HUGS}} to you all.


So on today's card I stamped the background  repeatedly with bashful blue on bashful blue.  The background of the white circle was sponged with bashful blue as well.  I colored the snowman with copics and cut it out before attaching it to the circle.  For the white strip on the bottom of card I punched with my newest Martha Stewart punch.  I have tomorrow off for Veterans Day so I am hoping to spend some more time stamping.  Thank you for stopping by.


Challenges:
StampTV: Make a background using word stamps, no DP
Just Us Girls: Sketch
Copic Color Challenge:R85, G02, B02( I used the closest I had)
Stampin B's: to make a Christmas card
Clearly Inspired Challenges: Give me Five




Card Details:
Stamps: Winter Friends Gina K Designs, Holiday Whimsy Tinkering Ink
Paper: pure luxury white, bashful blue
Ink: memento tuxedo black, copics, bashful blue
Copics: B00, BG01, C3, C5, C9, G09, G21, R29, RV21, RV29, YR07
Other: brads, ribbon, MS punch, nesties, cuttlebug

16 comments:

  1. This turned out great!! Love it! You got that MS punch. Send me some punched out in white. OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda this is ADORABLE - I love that MS punch - and you better send some strips to your mom! Cute little snowflake brads. I like the sentiment background and your snowman is Stinkin' cute! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls again Bren - we really love seeing some of our gals coming back as "regulars!"
    Hugs and enjoy tomorrow - the PLUSes of working in a school district ! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Brenda. I really like the snowflake brads and that MS punch. Wonder what your mom is thinking up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...girl, you are soon going to be sending white strips all over the country! I do like that punch now that I see it made up - our Wal-Mart had it Monday - I'll have to go see if they still do! I adore your card. I am a sucker for a cute snow person, and this one is the cutest! Great job Brenda! Enjoy your day off tomorrow! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is sooo adorable, I love the snowflakes, thank you so much for playing along with us at the Clearly Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! I like how you stamped your own background paper! You did a great job coloring the snowman & the snowflakes brads are darling! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge at Just Us Girls! I hope you join us Saturday for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute!! Love the colors and the snowflakes and the icicle punch! Great work on all of the challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! I love that little snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!!!! Love the snowflake embellies too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Fabulous job with all the challenges in one. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!!Love the MS punch..Too Cute!!Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Glad you played the Clearly Inspired Challenge ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwh, this is so cute! I love your little snowman, the snowflakes and the border punch you used! I can feel the frost now ;] Your colors are fab as well...they really add to the wintery feel of your sweet card :O)

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls. Please stop by JUGS to see a special, charitable challenge Lisa posted this morning if you haven't yet. It's for a great cause and blog candy is involved ;]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing along with CIC! Your little snowman turned out cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card and I love how you got the 5's in there...thanks for including the Clearly Inspired challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute and I love those icicles too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.