Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hip Thank you


This was a fun card to make even though it was time consuming.  I started with A Year of Flowers and with a lot of masking created a group of flowers.  For those of you who are not familiar with this set  there are six different stamps used to make the group of flowers.  After coloring them I cut it out as one piece and attached it to a background I had sponged with certainly celery and bashful blue. My next step was to use Hip to be Square stamped on clear plastic to create the window.  Next I cut the squares out for the mats.  I finished it up with a sentiment from Holiday Greetings and added a button and some leaf branches.  This card is also for the challenge over on A Fairly Creative Place to use something clear.





Card Details:
Stamps: A Year of Flowers, Hip to be Square, Holiday Greetings-GKD
Paper: Pure luxury white, chocolate kiss, BG lemonade
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, copics
Copics: I have lost my list, sorry
Other: circle punches, button, twine, branch punch, clear plastic

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.