Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Back!!!!





Sorry I went MIA again!  I have been working on cards, but I can't share them yet.  I made these two cards for the release challenges for Gina K Designs.  If you missed it Gina and her illustrators have some fabulous new stamp sets, I have my ordered placed and have been stalking the mailman.
so my first card is a super simple fast card, it is for Lee's color challenge using cranberry tart, good as gold, black onyx and ivory.  I heat embossed the reindeer and sentiment in gold on ivory, then I layered on black and gold with a cranberry tart base.

My second card is a sketch card for Cindy's challenge.  I colored with copics and used some of Theresa's digi paper.  Layered with all spruced up with a base of rocket red.

Thank you for stopping by.


Card Details:
Card #1
Stamps: Holiday Cheer, Holiday Greetings-GKD
Paper: cranberry tart, good as gold, black onyx and ivory-GKD
Ink: encore gold
Other: embossing powder, pearls


Card #2
Stamps: Holiday Cheer-GKD
Paper: white, all spruced up, rocket red-GKD

Ink: memento tuxedo black, copics
Copics:BV17, E31, G09, G14, G28, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, Y21

1 comment:

  1. Miss ya when you're gone! Happy to see you back again! Your cards are simply delightful. Love them both, but I especially love the second one! Gotta go place an order!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.