Sunday, May 3, 2009

Out West Coasters



Align LeftI made these coasters using Theresa's new stamp set Out West from Gina K Designs. Gina's tutorial this last week was stamping on tiles to make coasters. I have seen these done before and always wanted to try, so now I have and I love it. I stamped using stazon and then colored with copics. Copics and Stazon don't work well together but if you are very careful you can make it work.

Now on a personal note, I made Center Stage today on StampTV and I am so thrilled there are some very beautiful cards, so if you would like to take a look click on the center stage button in the top left of my blog. Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the rustic look of the coasters with the images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on the coasters and congratulations on being on center stage! Nice birthday present, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, love, love these!!! GREAT job ... love the distressed look of these!

    Congrats on making Center Stage!!! Wow, you go ... you're a supah-star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, Love your coasters. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.