Sunday, May 24, 2009

Out on the Range

Okay I have decided that I am challenge when it comes to coming up titles for my post. I spend so much time trying to come up with something good, it drives me crazy. I guess the title doesn't matter so much. Sorry for my vent, on to my card.

I had the idea of making this embellishment (I don't know what they are called, but I have seen them on vest and saddles) since I first saw Theresa's Out West set. The metal is something I found in the beading dept. at Michael's. I punched holes with my Crop-A-Dile and then just feed through some black cording. I also made this card for Fridays pot luck challenge on StampTV, to use texture and patterned paper on your card. Thank you for stopping by.

copics:E25, E31, E33, E35, E57

TIP: To attach the metal to the card I used two pop dots with one on top of the other

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the concho you used! And your horse looks fantastic ... I love that distressed background you created for the horse to stand on. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.