Sunday, April 26, 2009

Friends are like flowers


This is a quick card I made for Cammie's challenge over on SCS in the Gina K Designs forum. The challenge is to use the same stamp for the main image and the background. I wanted a soft look to the background and unfortunately it didn't photograph well. I used memento markers to colors the stamp and then stamped three times to get my focal image. the background is stamped with lavender lace stamped off on scratch paper and then on the lavender lace paper. The card base is always artichoke. Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Brenda: Your card is beautiful. I don't usually like purples but this is outstanding.

    BTW did you get your Theme Frame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous creation! I lvoe the colors, how you did the top and what you did with your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the stamp and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Brenda! Your colors are so soft and beautiful, and your coloring is always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lavender and your flowers are so beautiful. This is a very classy card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just stunning Brenda! I love the colors you chose to use!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.