Sunday, April 12, 2009

Take Flight

I have been having the best weekend ever!!! My sister (Theresa) is here and we have been stamping almost the whole time. Sad to say I don't have a huge pile of cards done, but we have had a blast!! On to my card, this is for Cindy's color challenge on StampTV. The colors are pink, green and white. I used Take Flight from Gina K Designs. The butterfly is colored with copic markers. The background is sponged with pretty in pink and regal rose with foliage from Tropical Flowers stamped in pretty in pink. Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

copics;
RV21, RV23, RV25, R24

3 comments:

  1. I cannot even imagine how much fun you are having! I'm jealous that Theresa is not MY sis!!!

    Your card is beautiful! Love your color combinations AND your coloring is so awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Perfect job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE the color combo on this one! Gorgeous on that butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.