Friday, April 17, 2009

Sunrise Sketch

Jessica is hosting this weeks sketch on StampTV, and this is my card for it. Last night Gina posted that some tutorials had been added to StampTV and the top one was my sister Theresa's Bright Spring Morning tutorial she posted last weekend. I decided to use Theresa's tutorial and Jessica's sketch for my card. I didn't want to do a complete case of Theresa's card so I changed the stamps. I have to admit that my card pales in comparison to Theresa's (I have seen hers in person, she was here visiting last weekend) it is so much more beautiful in person. Thanks of stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, you blow me out of the water - there is nothing wrong with your cards! Your work is absolutely outstanding! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, this is just gorgeous~! You need to frame it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.