Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Little Touch of Nature



This is my card for this weeks sketch challenge (sc187) on SCS. I use Stampin' Up's Touch of Nature. I stamped the bird on whisper white and colored it with Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS. Next I used a versamark pen to ink the bird image and then heat embossed with clear and cut it out. I glued the bird on very vanilla framed with more mustard. The three panels are so saffron and embossed with swiss dots using the cuttlebug. I did a lot of sponging with more mustard, so saffron, and chocolate chip. Thanks for looking.
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful! The cuttlebug swiss dot sure makes a difference on a card...your coloring is amazing...Do you really like your colored pencils? I have heard they are very good as opposed to the Prismacolor.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.