Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Look at my new Unity stamps!!!!!!!!!


I am so happy I won this set from Unity Stamp Company last Thursday, and it got here yesterday. That was so fast. This is my second Unity set, and I can't wait to get some ink to them. I am very impressed with how big they are. So if you haven't checked out Unity yet head over and see what they have to offer. For me I have two set that are going to be on my next order Tiny Trinity and Giggle Grove. I would like to extend a huge thank you to Angela for having such an awesome stamp company and for my new stamps. Thanks for looking.
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, congratulations on winning such an awesome groups of stamps! I can't wait to see what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.