Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's a challenge to get old...








Gina K. is having a sketch challenge this weekend on her blog. It is fun sketch and I just got my Gina K. stamps about a week ago so this was very fun for me. I just love her stamps.

To create a parking space just popped into my head when I was coloring the car, and it goes perfect with the saying in this set. All I did was take a strip of gray paper and draw in the lines with a gel pen, super simple.
















Now for the old lady I stamped her on white and colored her and the car with Koh-I-Noor pencils and used OMS. Next I cut it

out and stamped the whole image with versamark and clear embossed her three times. Lastly I added the pearl, and glued her into her parking space.
On the inside I stamped the phase " getting lucky means you found your car in the parking lot."
Thanks for looking.
Brenda


Supplies:
Stamps You know your old when, Gina K. Designs
Paper Su, bashful blue, basic gray, wild wasabi, whisper white
Ink: Su basic black, versamark
Other: M's"dew drops", pearl, white gel pen, small fabric flower, Koh-I-Noor pencils, OMS, nestablities

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is so awesome! I saw this card in Gina's forum but don't remember if I had time to comment on it or not... I love your road!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.