Saturday, July 26, 2008

Relax.....


I love this Gina K. stamp set, it is so clam and relaxing. I just want to take off my shoes and head to the beach. This card is for one of the release Gina K. Designs. I started by stamping on whisper white card stock and then masking off and sponging in the sky with a light blue ink, the I mask off the sky and sponged the water with blue bayou. Next I sponged the sand with a couple of shades of tan ink. Last I took colored pencils and oms to color the chair and grass. It was a very simple and easy card to make. Thanks for looking.
Brenda
Supplies: You are my sunshine, Gina K. Designs
Paper: whisper white, blue bayou-SU
Ink: blue bayou-SU, cats eye ink for the rest
Other: blue bayou ribbon-SU, koh-i-noor pencils, oms

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.