Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thank you

Hello everyone.  Well I am in the count down tow more days and I am off for two weeks!!! I can hardly wait.  I needed a thank you card for work so I whipped this one up last night.  It uses the sketch this week on StampTV.  I used A Year of Borders from Gina K Designs and illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger.  Those of you who read my blog regularly already know that I am huge fan of Melanie's.  She is so fabulous talented and more than that she is a sweet, sweet lady.  Each month I look forward to seeing what beautifully illustrated set Melanie has.  The poinsettias are colored with copics and liquid pearls for the centers.  The DP is Basic Grey Jovial.  Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Way cool, Brenda! We love it when you get time off!!! Your card is beautiful! Melanie has done it again, creating another incredible set, and you have showcased it wonderfully! Hugs, dear friend, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeks! love this - just gorgeous - so want that set but having to wait.
    so sorry have been MIA - one word -WORK! I dont know how so many bloggers manage to work, create, post AND comment! I'm barely getting cards made these days...
    btw, love that partial embossing on prev post - just stunning!
    hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.