Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hang In There

Hello I hope you are having a wonderful week.  I am a bit sad as my two weeks off is quickly coming to an end.  It has been so  wonderfully relaxing to stay home and veg out.  I have been having a blast doing the countdown challenges for StampTV and creating a huge mess in my stamp room.  I need to clean it up again.  Anyway on to the card I have to show you today.  I mad this for the countdown challenge on StampTV to make a project using the waxed cuttlebug background.  This is a fun technique and I love how it comes out.  I also am entering this in for the sketch this week for Card Patterns. I love this sketch, well I love most all of thier sketches I just don't get around to doing as many as I would like.  I aim to do more in the new year.  Thank you for stopping by.



Card Details
Stamps: Hang In There GKD
Paper: PL kraft, fresh asparagus, chocolate brown
Ink: memento tuxedo black, desert sand, copics
Other: cuttlebug, nestabilites, waxed paper, iron, twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.