Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sending Happy Thoughts

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas!!  Today I have a card I made the other day for the color challenge last on StampTV.  The colors were pink, black and white.

Today I spent a good amount of time cleaning up my stamp room.  I am hopeful now that Christmas is over and my room is somewhat cleaned up I will have nothing standing in the way of spending the next week creating again. I have a few challenges that I want to do and I am also hoping to get a few DT projects done up ahead of time.  Thank you for stopping by.


Card Details
Stamps: Fanciful Fall- Gina K Designs
Paper: pure luxury innoccent pink, white, black onyx
Ink: memento tuxedo black, angel pink, SU regal rose
Other: ribbon, cuttlebug, seeing spots embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. i love pink, black and white generally...and this card especially! HOW COOL that you've shaded the edges of the tree panel with the same pink as that great textured mat! ♥ this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft pinks are beautiful and that bow -- stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.