Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gone Fishing




I made this card today for my DH.  It is for todays countdown challenge on StampTV Distressed Newsprint.  I used Gone Fishing from Gina K Designs and illustrated by Theresa Momber.  This was my first time trying distressed newsprint and I have to say it was easy and a lot of fun.  I will definitely be doing more of this technique int he future.  Thank you for stopping by.



Card Details
Stamps Gone Fishing  Gina K Designs
Paper: pure luxury kraft, black onyx, chocolate brown, newspaper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, rich cocoa, desert sand, Tim Holtz Distressed inks, tea dye, vintage photo, tattered rose
Copics: C0, C1, C3, E00, E31, R20, YG95
Other: florist wire, twine, twig from yard, tag punches, nestabilities, cuttlebug

1 comment:

  1. What a great masculine card Brenda. Your background is perfect. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.