Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Tag


Last January I was the guess designer for Melanie Muenchinger using her set Square Pegs. A few weeks ago Melanie emailed and ask if I would be interested in showing a project using that set.  Well I didn't have to think very hard of course I would.  I made this tag for my blog and it is super fast ans simple to make you could easily make a bunch in a short amount of time and lets face it who can't use some fast projects.  to make the yo yo I used s short piece of double stitched ribbon and on side I used the thread from the stitching to pull and gather the ribbon and then glued it to a small circle of card stock. Square Pegs is a great set full of images for many holidays and occasions through out the year, I had a lot of fun playing with it as her guest designer.
Thank you Melanie for the opportunity to showcase Square Pegs again.

I have a card on Melanie's blog so please head over there and take a look.  Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda! Love your tag! Congrats on being invited to showcase Melanie's stamps! You rock, my friend!!! Hope you are doing okay - take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda,I love your tag!! It's so cute, and the star & the yo-yo really complete the tag beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, Brenda! Really love your card on Mel's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable! a yo-yo, that's what it's called? Thanks for sharing how tomake it, that sounds easy!! :)
    Hugs1

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.