Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Cuttlebug Spot Thanksgiving Dinner Invite

The challenge this for The Cuttlebug Spot is to make a Thanksgiving Dinner Invite.


I used Autumn Beauty from Gina K Designs and illustrated by Theresa Momber (my sister for those of you who don't already know).  I love working with this set as it is Autumn and I get to use many of my favorite colors.  I choose the sunflower, after coloring it I cut it out and placed it on top of a ivory piece that I ran through the cuttlebug and sponged with memento desert sand ink.  The base is Pure Luxury chocolate brown and a mat and tag in pumpkin pie.

Make sure you head on over to The Cuttlebug Spot and check out the rest of the Design Teams gorgeous Thanksgiving invites. And don't forget to play along this week.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, love the background you have used, which folder did you use? Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, love the background you have used, which folder did you use? Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love Theresa's sets and I didn't know she was your sister. How cool is that! I love the sunflower. Your coloring is amazing! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card. I love sunflowers too and I have this beautiful dollar stamp with a sunflower I absolutely love. Great project :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Brenda! Perfect image for a Fall invitaton! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Brenda, love the colors and your coloring is awesome. Great take on this weeks challenge D/T sister. Have a great week.

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, Brenda!! I'm partial to sunflowers and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. His Donna, as always, "Simply Perfect"! Andy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely invite - you've used one of my favourite folders! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.